Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Saturday, January 5, 2008

Life IS Good!

Life IS good, isn't it! Reality says there are ups and downs all along the path, but overall, Life is good!
Beginning each year I'm inclined to "count my blessings" more than any other time. This year some of those blessings are; a patient husband, Seven terrific kids PLUS a great son-in-law and the cutest little grandbaby you ever saw. I have a comfortable home to live in, a wonderful community to raise my children in, parents and family that live close by. I've been blessed with a sense of humor and a husband with a crazy sense of humor... some things in life are best laughed at.

God has been good to me. I know He loves me and knows who I am. He has been there to carry me during the tough times and there for the celebrations of the wonderful times.

Life is Good!

1 comment:

Audra said...

Amen! It's good to see you with a blog now! Yay! - Aud