Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wow!

What a great 4th of July Celebration! I had to work until 2:30, but made it home in time to get to Brett & Darren's Battle of the Bands performance. They sound pretty good considering the amount of time they've had to put a band back together. I'm impressed. We walked through some of the Freedom Celebration in Idaho Falls while we were there - interesting booths & some great people watching opportunities. :)

We came home and grilled burgers and made homemade root beer. (can't beat that!) Yum! Audra bought a ton of fireworks & we spent the rest of the evening lighting and enjoying those. Thanks family for a great time!

All in all a great day. Looking forward to the next party. lol

No comments: