Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Monday, July 14, 2008

Our new baby Wesley

We're having quite an adventure here in Dallas. Sunday we found an LDS church 10 minutes away so we took time to go to Sacrament Meeting. It was a wonderful experience feeling the spirit and sharing this with that ward. They were very welcoming. If we can't go home this coming weekend we'll go there again. We had naps & took a walk outside in the evening. It is so warm here and much more humid than at home.

Today we ventured out to find groceries. A nearby Kroger provided that. We also needed some items for Wesley and this afternoon we found a Target. (after quite a tour around) I still need a diaper bag but can't find what I want yet.

Wesley is a good, calm, baby. He fusses to be fed or changed and he loves to be held, but really a good baby.

Here's what he's like in real life. :)



No comments: