Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Friday, February 29, 2008

Missionary Update!

Most of you are already aware that our oldest son has been in El Salvador the past 2 years. We finally got his flight itinerary and he will be home at 9:45 p.m. on March 18th! Wahoo!!! We are so excited to see him and hear his voice again.

We have certainly seen blessings supporting him on his mission. Our money has stretched further, my tips have been exceptional, more closeness as a family, more meaningful prayers.... and the list goes on and on. We have looked forward to Monday emails with great anticipation. I may have to require him to continue emailing me a while longer so I can wean off of those. :o)

I'll keep you updated (whether you like it or not!) as the next 2 1/2 weeks fly by.

1 comment:

Audra said...

I can't wait until he gets home! I'm practically besides myself.