Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Misrepresentation Perhaps?

I just noticed that I use WAY too many exclamation points when I write! See? LOL This might lead you to believe that I'm full of energy and highly excitable. This is not a true representation of my nature. However, I have yet to discover the appropriate punctuation to convey my lack of ambition some days, or to show calm, soothing, feelings. Perhaps several zzzzzz's would work? Maybe a few ~~~~~ calming waves added in here & there?

True, I do enjoy life for the most part. Little things thrill me. Food almost always deserves an exclamation point! (Don't you agree?) Well, maybe not something like brussel sprouts, but think of chocolate! Cheesecake! Lay's Potato Chips! See what I mean? I feel a thrill when I'm ready to check out at the grocery store and find a checker WITHOUT a line! Woohoo!

Perhaps I'll take an online writing course this next year to help correct my punctuation skills, until then, expect to see that exclamation point more here than anywhere else on the web! If it bothers you, go ahead and picture me sighing, forcing myself to smile, rolling my eyes and whining a bit. LOL

Have a wonderful week!!!

Joy

No comments: