Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Thursday, March 6, 2008

Junk! Junk! Junk!

I am putting the house on a diet. We're losing clutter. Today I'm cleaning in the little girls' room and as of right now I'm up to 3 large bags of garbage, 2 large boxes of stuff to go to Deseret Industries, and a small box of clothes to go to Audra's. How do we accumulate so much junk?

It seems to work best when I don't let kids "help" as they try to save everything. I've been decluttering the past few months and this house if finally getting in better shape! Somehow I've thought if there was storage space somewhere, it was my obligation to fill it to the hilt with STUFF! No more!

I'd love to have a weight on all the junk we're getting rid of.... maybe I'll weigh it all before its gone. :) I'll let you know how we end out on this clutter diet! Stay tuned!

No comments: