Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Almost Final!



Wesley is 8 months old today! We've had him since he was 3 weeks old. What a sweet little boy. :) In 2 days we have our hearing for the finalization of the adoption! I'd like to say "how times flies", but I have to admit that it has been a tedious wait. Once everything is finalized we can have Wesley blessed and have him sealed to us in the temple! THEN I will relax and he will be ours forever.

Wesley learned to crawl just after Christmas. Now he crawls everywhere. FAST! He is pulling up to furniture and hangs our our legs when he wants held. One busy, busy boy! We are so blessed to have him as part of our family.





No comments: