Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hidee Ho!

Yep - it's Tuesday & I have a ton of things I SHOULD be doing instead of blogging. BUT I had to point out that Audra prettied up my blog for me... and even added one of my favorite Chicago songs for us to listen to when we hang out here. Thanks Audra!

So the adoption is FINAL! Woohoo! And yesterday was Brett's birthday - Happy Birthday Brett! ... and on Sunday we are blessing Wesley at church. Audra is on bedrest until further notice (which I think means - until you deliver :D ) so I'm trying to help with Myelle and help her keep up with general house stuff. I don't know that I'm doing very well helping.

The weather is BEYOOOTIFUL today! Around 40 degrees and the sun is shining it's little heart out. There are puddles everywhere, but it's okay as this is the path towards spring. :)

1 comment:

Audra said...

You're welcome! It's the least I could do with all you're doing to help us out around here. It's a big, big help and much appreciated.