Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm back!

I've been quietly chastised about not blogging more. Really, I've been feeling guilt over it anyway and I'm ready to give it another go. :) Lots of stuff going on that I didn't want to write about and make myself sound like a whiner. (true though that may be LOL!)

Anyhow - a quick catch up - Since Mother's Day....

District and State Track... was awesome watching Keeley compete. She had a strep infection and then a reaction to the antibiotics so it could have been more fun for her... but she did great!

Darren & Brett are home & finally sleeping in their own room vs. the family room. That's a great thing!

Darren is figuring out where he wants his life to go next...

Brett's dating an awesome girl. We're looking forward to seeing where that goes.

McKay is working for Grandpa Bolander this summer. Mowing lawn, watering, gardening. He loves it.

Keeley is working 40 hours a week tracking and mapping weeds in our county. I think she likes it though today was horribly hot!

The little girls are busy playing. We're working on getting them to do jobs without being reminded.

I'm working too much away from home & not keeping up on housework. There's always clutter about that drives me crazy. Ah well.... soon enough there won't be people around to clutter it up and I'll whine about that too. lol

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: