Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Thursday, July 30, 2009

Traveling and Traveling!

Dave & I counted up on the calendar last night & we've been away from home a total of 13 days this month! No wonder I feel like I can't keep up with the house! We've been camping, family reunioning, rescuing kids, and lastly, we drove a propane truck back to Minnesota and then after Dave attended a few meetings we flew home.

Here are a few pictures of our adventure!

Dave & I as we were ready to leave...



The Minnesota Twins vs. Chicago White Sox game we got to attend courtesy of CHS!



Our Cushy ride there....



The Wrangler Inn in Mobridge, SD - fun little hotel & terrific restaurant!





Meeting Dave's Mom's second cousin Bernice & her husband Warren in South Dakota! We had so much fun catching up and meeting in person after exchanging a few letters over the past 15 years.

No comments: