Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kindergarten Blues

Today was Nicole's first day of Kindergarten. She was SO excited she could hardly go to sleep last night! She and Jaylyn chose to wear matching outfits and did their hair the same... so cute. I'll post a picture once I get the computer fixed up for downloading again. She claims her favorite part of the day was recess. That's my girl! lol

It's a good thing we have Wesley now, otherwise this would be my first year at home alone in 18 years! I can't believe how quickly that time has gone by. Amazing.

2 comments:

Audra said...

I was wondering how her first day was. You're going to just have to keep adopting otherwise you've only got 5 more years before Wesley's in Kindergarten too. :D JK LOL

Joyfulmom8 said...

Very funny Audra. LOL I suppose I'll just have to figure out what to do with no one around sooner or later. I'm preferring later. :)