Welcome!

The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. ~Thomas Jefferson




Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feeding the Freezer Update

Well.... it's been a few days (or so) and I'm not done feeding the freezer by any means. BUT, I have accomplished quite a bit.

I discovered I'd have a lot more room to store things in the freezer if I defrosted it. (blush) That took most of an afternoon but was a major accomplishment! You'd be amazed at the things I found in there that I'd forgotten about!

Done for the freezer: (and stored in it's newfound cleanliness)

unbaked biscuits
baked biscuits
biscuit & egg breakfast sandwiches
chocolate chip cookie dough
refried beans
homemade bread

This upcoming week I'll be preparing more to freeze! If I find a terrific recipe I'll share it here. :)

No comments: